- Why Subscribe?
- Free Subscription
71% of people online in India are males
India’s male population is leading the way in the country’s social media burst, whilst its women fall behind. Unlike most nations, where women usually dominate social media usage, 76% of Indian Facebook users are male and only 24% are female. This inequality continues across many digital platforms, with only 29% of internet users in India being women and the other 71% being men; a gap which is expected to shrink to a 40/60 ratio in the next five years. The study said of the gender gap that it “highlighted how women are often a target of online abuse” in India, as they are “often treated as trespassers in a male space”.
The Movers And Shakers - Moving And ShakingSearch and discover everything we've reported on certain brands or industry topics. Follow the trends right before your eyes - and in the blink of eye you know.
Monthly Cost Video Briefings,Catch Up TV Language Guides,Country Guides,How To Guides eLearning,eLearning Course,Quizzes Tools,Webcertain Events Lists,Benchmarks Access to Webcertain video Tutors.Extra fee applicable Access to Customised courses and Examinations. Attendance at Webcertain.TV Connect Events per year Individual BASIC Free Limited Content per Month 10 2 2 Individual PREMIUM £25 Unlimited Content per Month 1 Team GLOBAL £95 Unlimited Content per Month 3